AS SEEN IN
Women Empower Expo (WEX) is an experiential one-day event taking place in select cities across North America. The WEX experience is filled with workshops, panels, breakout sessions, a pitch competition, networking lounge, woman-owned marketplace, author book signing, mindset stage and much more. The mission for all of our events is to empower, educate and equip women with the knowledge and community to create and grow successful businesses.
At WEX you’ll be able to learn from industry experts and female leaders, network with entrepreneurs and change-makers, discover tools and strategies to take your business to the next level, and feel empowered to create a positive change. Whether you are passionate about wellness, interested in learning about digital marketing, ready to get funding for your business; you’ll be able to choose your own sessions and explore our unique activations customizing the WEX Experience to your passions, business, and interests.
“The Women Empower Expo was a phenomenal experience. I met wonderful women in the area who all share the same goals of supporting each other. The sessions provided excellent information for business and personal growth. I am looking forward to more events in the future.” – WEX DC 2017 Attendee
- Full access to marketplace
- Keynote Speakers
- Breakout Workshops
- 11 Panels
- Networking Lounge
- Female Founders Pitch Event
- EVERYTHING IN GENERAL ADMISSION, Plus:
- Entry to the official WEX D.C. after party featuring guest speakers, music and more!
- Official WEX D.C. t-shirt
- 20% discount on all WEX merchandise at the Women Empower Expo booth
- Special registration table to avoid lines at check-in
- EVERYTHING IN SOCIAL PACKAGE, plus:
- Laminated VIP badge, unique to VIP badge holders
- Access to VIP balcony lounge over looking the WEX Marketplace
- Small Group Coaching At WEX To Create A Custom Action Plan With an Experienced Coach (In-person coaching for day of event is on a first come, first serve basis until spots sell out.)
- 1 Passion Planner ($30 value!)
“I had an amazing time at WEX! I came alone, so I was a little worried that I would feel uncomfortable am deathly out of place. But that wasn’t the case at all! I felt nothing but positive energy in all of the women I met, and even the passers by. We need more events like this for women!”
-WEX DC 2017 Attendee
WALTER E. WASHINGTON CONVENTION CENTER
WASHINGTON DC CONVENTION CENTER | 801 Mt Vernon Place NW, Washington, DC 20001